Looking for some preparedness project idea to do during the weekend?
Here are some ideas!
- Build a rocket stove
- Make a fire pit
- Make hardtack
- Make ration bars
- Make a rain barrel collection bucket
- Make anything out of paracord
- Sharpen your knives
- Organize your preps
- Make some fire starters
- Make your own hygiene products such as soap
- Start a container garden
- Get together a folder of all your important documents
- Create a family emergency plan
- Put together a kit – like a small altoids kit
- Make an oil lamp
- Make some bannock
- Make a faraday cage
- Inventory your bug out bag
- Dehydrate something
- Make a blackout kit
There you have it! I could go on and on with ideas.
There are so many great projects we can do that only take a little bit of time, but I hope that these can stick start your weekend projects and propel you into doing more regardless of time or budget.
What are some other ideas?