Christmas isn’t all about gifts, but if you’re still looking for something nice for that special prepper/outdoorsman/adventurer in your life, there’s still time!
Here are some ideas:
1. Mountain House – Mountain House is truly one of my favorite freeze dried food companies. Great stocking stuffer! Use my coupon code to get 30% off when ordering from their website: MHMGQ3 Can also be found at Walmart, REI and other outdoor stores.
2. Knife – Who wouldn’t love a new knife?
3. Jerky – Can be a great stocking stuffer.
4. Electrolytes – Fuel your outdoor adventures with electrolytes!
5. Water purifier – Can never have too many ways to make water drinkable.
6. Emergency blanket/bivvy – These are always good to have around.
7. Knowledge – Give the gift of knowledge through eBooks, physical books, classes and more!
8. Make them a survival kit – Fire kit, car kit, blackout kit, whatever kind of kit would make a great gift. Don’t forget to give them instructions on how to use the kit!
9. Headlamp – Headlamps are always useful!
10. Chapstick. Yes, chapstick. It has a lot of great uses!